Eureka Scientech Research Foundation embraces "Research First" and "Open-door" as the basic principles, and advocates "practice-oriented research and education" based on creative researches, and always opens its doors to the world as a research-intensive initiative. The ESRF aims to solve various difficult problems faced by modern society and to fulfill its obligations to the future of humanity and the earth. To achieve the above-mentioned purposes, the following objectives are set:
1. To establish, promote, set-up, run, maintain, assist, support, and/or aid to or help in setting up and/or maintaining and/or running the institution for Science & Technology Development including Hardware and Software addressing industry, public, community, and personalized health, health intervention using technology whenever applicable.
2. To establish Intellectual property rights through patents, and publication.
3. To develop tools (including Software and Hardware) that can be used by industry/users/caregivers (both in rural and urban sectors) to address health issues at individual and community levels. This will also include technology-assisted living for the elderly.
4. To promote education and training to the users/caregivers and to any health-conscious individuals for achieving improved health conditions.
5. To serve as an incubator for the innovators and entrepreneurs engaged in research areas and industrial applications.
6. To develop technology including hardware and software covering education, if applicable.
7. To bring awareness about health through education and training.
8. To establish a cloud-based data resource center and making it available without any interruption when feasible.
9. To disseminate research results through presentations, organizing workshops, publications, and advertisement
10. To excel through collaboration establishing research collaborations with industries, institutes and universities at national and international levels.
11. To establish a working relationship with Government, National and International funding agencies, philanthropists, foundation and other funding resources on projects related to science, technology, public, and community welfare to improve quality of life.
12. To organize seminars, conferences, at the National and International level with technical collaboration of internationally known professional bodies like IEEE, ACM, IET, etc.
13. To do all other acts and things and businesses in any manner connected with the objective or purposes or powers of the trust, the above organization concerned with direct or indirect promotion of the interest, objectives, and ideas of the said R&D Organization and also to have an exercise of all rights, powers, and privileges now or hereinafter belonging to or conferred upon non-profit organization existing under the laws of the country.
14. To allow outsiders to utilize the laboratory, intellectual guidance and other infrastructure of the Trust for R&D job with prior approval of Trustees duly passed in the Board Resolution with or without payment as deemed fit by the Board of Trustees.
15. To market intellectual property rights and products developed by the organization to meet up day to day expenditure and also to utilize for the benefit of the organization.
GSTN No.; 19AAATE9911G1ZM PAN: AAATE9911G Niti Ayog: WB/2019/0236529
Copyright © 2020 Eureka Scientech Research Foundation - All Rights Reserved
Powered by GoDaddy